Are you an experienced Clinical Coder looking for new challenges? Do you enjoy variety? Are you looking to broaden you coding experience? Working with Resolutions will help you achieve your career goals.
Resolutions is a highly-experienced health information consultancy providing full-service coding, auditing and coding education to the health sector. Resolutions is an established company with 26 years in the health information industry (read “solid and safe in this environment”). Due to recent expansion of the business, we are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced applicants for clinical coding work. We recognise that people are our most important asset and offer attractive employment opportunities including flexible work arrangements, advancement, ongoing training and competitive remuneration (negotiated on experience).
About the Role
- Mix of remote and on-site coding work available
- Coding for a variety of facilities from day hospitals to tertiary hospitals
- Exposure to a broad range of casemix
- Full time, part time and casual work arrangements can be negotiated
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years coding experience (desirable)
- HIMAA Certificate IV in Clinical Classification or equivalent
- Competent in the current ICD-10-AM classifications and Australian Coding Standards
- Importantly, we are looking for people who have personality, good communication skills, are people orientated and have plenty of initiative
What should you do now?
If you would like to join our team of health information professionals, please email your resume to email@example.com.