Australia’s Hospital Coding and Auditing Specialists
Resolutions was founded in 1994, and our 24 years’ experience in clinical coding, auditing and health information management – across a diverse range of businesses from private medical practices and surgeries to hospitals and all levels of government – gives us an industry-leading edge.
On this page, we present a snapshot of our organisation and the key capabilities and expertise we can offer you.
- Resolutions is based in Brisbane, Australia
- Our core staff is around 16 – increasing to up to 30 as required by projects or contracts
- We have clients throughout Australia and overseas
- Our partnerships have included KPMG and NCCH/ADHA
- We have a proven financial and operational track record spanning more than two decades
- Resolutions offers a wide, and growing, range of products and services
- Our founding specialty – coding education (Day Surgery Coding Course) remains a key capability
- Additional expertise in auditing – coding/revenue/information management – developed through hands-on experience
- We provide contract coding services for both private and public sector customers
- Strong performance in project management, especially for government (state and federal health departments)
Our major projects include:
- VisiCODE – web-based coding application for day hospitals
- ResiCAT – web-based clinical coding auditing tool
- Education and training services (higher-level development)
Here at Resolutions, we recognise that our people and their experience are our most important asset, and therefore invest in the development and retention of staff members. Our team members have a wealth of experience and knowledge from involvement with clients and projects both here in Australia and overseas. This breadth and depth of experience includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- members of Clinical Classification Specialty Groups for the National Centre for Classification in Health (NCCH)
- ICD-10-AM Implementation Officer roles, Queensland Health
- coding educators for the National Coder Workforce Issues Project (NCWIP)
- national and international Coding Auditors for the NCCH, Australia
- membership of state coding committees
- ICD-10-AM consultancy for private companies in the USA
- government agencies’ consultancy projects
- WHO (World Health Organisation) and AusAid International consultancies.
Please Contact Us to get in touch and find out more.